1713 21st Avenue South
A. From Nashville Airport to BookManBookWoman, 1713 21st Avenue South: Follow the signs to NashvilleInterstate 40 headed west. Get in the left lane on I-40 and split off to the left onto Interstate 440 West (follow the signs toward Memphis). Exit at the Hillsboro Pike/21st Avenue. As you come off the exit, choose 21st Avenue which means you bear to the right. BookManBookWoman is about one mile ahead on the left.
B. From Downtown Nashville to BookManBookWoman, 1713 21st Avenue South: Go west on Broadway. Turn left on 21st Avenue. BookManBookWoman is about two blocks past the Vanderbilt University.
C. From any interstate: All three interstates (I-24, I-65, and I-40) intersect Interstate 440. On Interstate 440 exit at Hillsboro Pike/21st Avenue. As you come off the exit, choose 21st Avenue. BookManBookWoman, 1713 21st Avenue South, is about one mile ahead on the left.
Click here for a Map...
Park for free at BookManBookWoman Nashville's Bookstore!
- Free parking in metered spots
- Monday Friday:
- We provide quarters for the meters
- Free parking on 21st Avenue
- Monday Friday
- 9 a.m. 4 p.m. and after 6 p.m.
- Free parking In Cornerstone Financial lot on Blakemore
- Monday Friday
- Free parking at Belcourt Theatre, Spaces 6-14:
- Follow the instructions for one-hour free parking in the Belcourt Theatre lot.
- Go to kiosk, print ticket, put in your windshield and shop with your favorite Hillsboro Village merchant.
BookManBookWoman is located in Hillsboro Village near Vanderbilt University. We are a pedestrian-friendly community. Merchants in the village frequently feature sidewalk sales and restaurants offer tables for eating outside. Browsers love to walk across the street and visit from store to store. Automobile traffic frequently moves slowly through the village as drivers window shop to see what special books are in our windows and what books are for sale outside. You can spend five minutes in our store grabbing a quick book or five days poring through our thousands of selections.